Things to bring…
- Cycling Ireland membership card
- Jersey (supplied)
- Winter/rain clothes (being caught off-guard can make for a miserable day) including base layer, arm/leg warmers, etc.
- Cycling computer
- Overnight bag
We have all the bike tools and food and drinks you need for the day but please bring whatever you would normally bring on a big cycle.
Meet here no later than 6am
In preparation for the cycle…
- Eat a good balanced breakfast that will provide long-lasting fuel for your event.
- Make sure your bike is working properly and clean, tyres pumped and mudguards on.
- Remain hydrated leading up to your event, taking care to include electrolyte drinks in conditions of heat.
- Get to the starting point with at least an hour to spare to allow yourself to get ready at your own pace.